Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh no, writer's block!


I have tried writing three different posts this evening and nothing seems to be working out. It makes me think sometimes life doesn't always turn out the way I want. (I know, surprise, surprise - I easily forget the universe is not centered around the axis Aaron.)

However, I don't like that idea totally, that I don't always get what I want, because I want Omar really, really bad.

So, lets hope that like all things in life, there is a balance. Sometimes you get what you want, sometimes you don't.

I'll take a little writers block if it means getting Omar. In fact, I would let a lot of things go if it would mean getting Omar.

I wish life worked that way - you could choose one want over another. Many times though, these things are out of our hands. We just do our best to work for what we think is best, for ourselves and others.

We hope we get the results we want, but there are no guarantees; we just do our best.

That we are all doing our best is one of my core beliefs. Believing that makes it easier to love and appreciate the rest of humanity (I know it's cheesy, but its what I believe, I am a deep romantic boy after all).

I try my best to give others credit for doing their best. Even if I don't understand it and don't agree with it and get frustrated by it, I have to believe, people are trying their best. It helps me get through the day.

And really, that's about it. If I could break this writer's block I would end with something profound. But, I can't think of anything, this is as good as it gets.

It's my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FRIENDS
LINKS