Thursday, March 13, 2008

Whoa, it's has it really been since Tuesday when I posted last?!?! UPDATED 3/14

I mentioned a couple posts ago that I would be focusing on homework this week, which has been true. I have also been working on my first non-paying gig for blog design, the YNPN Phoenix blog. Those two things have eaten into my drb time.

Anyway, it has been a lot of fun working on the YNPN site. Hopefully it is ready for unveiling tomorrow and you can go check it out.

Already, there are changes I want to make on the design, but that will come. Right now, I want to get the basic page setup, and I will add features and beautify it as I go on.

So, check back Friday after lunch and I will post some screen shots and a link. Until then, enjoy your Friday morning.

Oh yeah, I have a couple cool ideas cooking for drb features...should be good stuff!

UPDATED 3/14
- Alright, the site is up and live! The image below is the header I created using a picture I took of downtown Phoenix. Click on the header and you will be redirected to ynpnphoenix.org...enjoy!


Click here and here to see my previous posts on YNPN Phoenix.

1 comment:

  1. This is a test to see if I can actually leave you a comment now. Your page is looking nice.

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDS
LINKS