Tuesday, April 1, 2008

By the time you read this...FYI UPDATE BELOW

Countdown to Omar decision...

The hearing in which the judge delivers his verdict is Monday, April 7. The hearing starts at 9AM Arizona (PST), 10AM Colorado (MST), 12 Noon Michigan (EST).

I vacillate between scared shitless, completely confident, extremely hopeful and just plain numb.

We continue to need your thoughts and prayers.

PS - If you click Omar's name above, it will take you to all the posts about him, if you need the back story. Just scroll past the dream I had last night, which included him, but wasn't about him, and you can read other posts about the Oboy!

UPDATE FYI- The hearing begins at 9AM Arizona time and we are expecting get a call from the foster mom somewhere between 9:45 - 10:15AM. I have a donor meeting at 10AM. While I plan on leaving my phone on during my meeting, in case I don't hear before that, I may not be able to let people know the news until after that meeting, around 11AM, Arizona time. Beth, I am sure, will email as many people as possible, but just be prepared for a possible delay.

LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Fingers and toes crossed for ALL of you regarding the decision this morning.

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDS
LINKS