Monday, May 12, 2008

I am sick

Don't expect much in the way of posting from me for the next couple of days. All I want to do is sleep!

I have 100 degree fever, a hacking cough, chills, aches, etc. It's all Beth's fault really - I caught it from her! Although, now that we are both sick, we can snuggle, all sick-like together and not worry about infecting the other person! Ha!

Anyway, in the meantime, check out some blogs I have stumbled across over the last few weeks:

  • Copenhagen Cycle Chic - it makes me want to move somewhere where everyone rides bikes!
  • For the Love - baby photos! "They" say when you are ready to have kids you notice children everywhere.
  • Living Out of a Suitcase - a Canadian blogging about living in Japan. I love the look of the blog and there are great posts and great photos.
  • Deserted After Dark - a blog written by an ASU student in the undergrad nonprofit program. He lives in central Phoenix and writes about Phoenix, nonprofits and a variety of ASU related "stuff".
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. How's life on the Zpack? Feeling any better yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It helped a little last night, and I was able to mostly sleep through the night. But, I am still feeling pretty awful.

    The doc told me I have a viral infection, which antibiotics don't help a lot. She gave me the Z-pack to help stave off further infection and so the sickness doesn't linger.

    We shall see...thanks for checking in on me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored to be in such company! All three of those blogs are awesome. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another good biking blog from Amsterdam - http://amsterdamize.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not sick anymore! Post something new for me to read. LOL

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDS
LINKS