Thursday, June 12, 2008

DRB is here to help elect Obama as the next President...in case you didn't know


Here is another reason to support Obama for President: Obama is running a grass roots, 50-state campaign.

Why is this cool? It means he is putting his money, time, staff, energy and attention where his proverbial mouth is. He says he plans to be the President of not just the red states, or the blue states, but all the United States of America.

This 50-state strategy is putting his words into action (emphasis added to influence people who think he is just words).

Here are two quickie articles on the subject - one on Obama's 50-state strategy and one on his campaigns grass-roots volunteer strategies.

Unrelated to his 50-state strategy, here is Obama answering the question at a town hall meeting, "What is the meaning of life." I think his answer is beautiful =)



"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America." Barack Obama.

I have said it before, if you are an undecided voter with questions about Obama, I welcome the chance to talk with you and listen to your questions and concerns. I will then share with you, in a reasoned manner, why I support Obama. I promise to be respectful of your perspective.

GOBAMA!

1 comment:

  1. Let's start the campaign. I'll make phone calls and knock and doors till my face is blue and my knuckles are red...

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDS
LINKS