Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quick lunch time post - or quote of the day - or "It's not??"


Remind me to use this line if I am ever arrested (which I hope I am never arrested, but...):

In trying to explain why former Justice Department officials will not face prosecution for letting improper political considerations drive hirings of prosecutors, immigration judges and other career government lawyers, Attorney General Michael Mukasey told delegates to the American Bar Association annual meeting, on Tuesday "not every wrong, or even every violation of the law, is a crime."

That's right boys and girls - that's your Attorney General of the United States, the head of the Department of Justice and chief law enforcement officer of the Federal Government.

God, I love George Bush!

3 comments:

FRIENDS
LINKS